Frequently Asked Questions

What area do you cover?

We cover York, Harrogate, Wetherby, Ripon, Boroughbridge, Thirsk and surrounding Villages.

Can I cover my property if it is managed by an Agent.

Yes, We can liase with all parties involved. Any scheduling of appointments can be done directly with the Tenant or Agent if directed to do so.

When will the policy commence?

Cover will commence after the initial inspection has been carried out and is subject to our standard terms and conditions. Any remedial work that may be required must also be carried out. An estimate will be provided for any extra work.

How do I pay for remedial work?

Remedial works will be invoiced on completion.

Will I be Issue with a Certificate.

Yes a copy of the certificate will be provided in your welcome pack, electronic copies can be provided via e-mail at no extra cost.

What if I don’t want to go ahead with the service after the initial inspection.

Any remedial works that are a required must be corrected by us prior commencement of the policy. If you choose not to go ahead then our standard charge for the landlord certificate and any servicing work will be payable.

Is VAT included in the monthy fees.

Yes VAT is included in the fees
Click here to sign up
Click here to view our packages
Click here to go back to Heat Plan for Landlords overview.